THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
TERMS OF LEASE
In addition to the terms below, and the operation guidelines on each rented item, the Lessee (Client) agrees to supervise the operation of any rented item and further agrees that if the item is damaged that he/she will reimburse Field Days and Moore for the full price to fix the damage and/or the full replacement value of the rented item. Before signing this contract, Lessee agrees that he/she has read the entire contract, has agreed to all terms and conditions herein, and has had all questions he/she may have answered to the Lessee’s full satisfaction and understanding.
Delivery/Operation/Payments: To address specified by Lessee. Lessee grants Field Days and Moore and its employees/contractors, the right to enter said property for the delivery and return of the rented equipment at approximate times. All payments must be made at time of delivery. No refunds will be made after the equipment has been delivered. For jumpers, the lessee agrees to provide one electrical outlet rated at 115 volts with 20 amperes capacity per motor unit within 50 feet of each unit. No electrical cords are to be used. If the blower stops or the air pressure is low, remove all users immediately, and then check on the problem. Air tubes in the rear of the unit should be tied securely to the blower or tied off to prevent air from escaping. The electrical cord should be plugged into an outlet and be the only thing operating on that electrical circuit. Circuit breakers should also be checked. Clients are subject to an additional charge of $20.00 for all service calls due to electricity. Unless you choose to pickup and drop-off your order, all orders under the minimum amount of $95 require an additional delivery fee or additional items.
General Rules for Safe Operation: Units must be operated over a smooth, compatible surface such as grass or hard top surface. The unit may NOT be operated on rough surfaces such as rocks, brick, glass, or any jagged objects. Unit cannot be moved by lessee after placed by Field Days and Moore employees/contractors. Unit MUST BE properly anchored prior to use. Unit will be anchored initially by Field Days and Moore employees/contractors and the anchors MUST NOT be removed during period of use. Never attempt to relocate, adjust or service a blower. Never use during high winds, gusty winds, thunderstorms or lightning. The unit can turn over in high winds, even if anchored, and this could result in severe injuries to the users. Do not resume use until adverse weather conditions have ceased. Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines located on the unit itself.
Additional Safety Rules: Before entering the unit, have the users remove their shoes, eye glasses, belt buckles and any sharp objects. Never play, jump or enter a partially inflated/deflated unit. Never allow the users to climb or play on the outside or inside walls of the unit, columns, netting or roof of unit. Always follow the number of riders and rules posted on the unit itself. Do not plug or unplug the motor repeatedly as this will cause the unit to burn up and you will be responsible for any resulting damage. Always have an adult present, who has reviewed and understands both this contract and the rules posted on the unit itself, who can supervise the riders. Never allow the users to be unsupervised in or around the unit. Never allow more users than the maximum number of users per age group as described within this lease and on the unit itself. Never place a hose or water on or into the unit unless authorized by Field Days and Moore Do not allow horseplay on, in, or around the unit. Always follow the directions for use on the unit itself.
Only children of the same age group are to play on the unit at the same time.
Additional Terms of Lease: Field Days and Moore is not responsible for bad weather, disruption of electrical service and/or unfavorable conditions that may arise and no charges or fees will be reimbursed as a result. ABSOLUTELY NO silly string or similar items, such as, but not limited to, food, drinks, confetti, foam or trash, in or around the unit at any time!!! Silly string and like objects will cause permanent damage to the unit and lessee will be responsible for the full replacement value of the rented unit and/or assessed a $75.00 cleaning fee if the unit is determined not to be permanently damaged. Lessee agrees not to operate the unit(s) in a manner contrary to this contract and the rules of use on each unit. If lessee operates the unit (s) in a manner contrary to the contract and rules of use on each unit, and the unit is damaged, Lessee agrees to pay the cost or repair or full replacement value of any damaged equipment or unit. Lessee agrees that the equipment leased is for Lessee’s own use and said equipment is not be loaned, sublet, mortgaged or in any other manner disposed of by Lessee. Lessee further agrees to be liable for any loss of said equipment by reason of fire, theft, or any other cause.
Hold Harmless Provisions: Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold Field Days and Moore harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, fees, damages and liabilities, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use of the leased equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless Field Days and Moore from injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of the leased equipment. Field Days and Moore cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for injuries as a result of inappropriate use, God, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge. Lessee also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Field Days and Moore from any loss, damage, theft or destruction of the equipment during the term of the lease and any extensions thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties: Field Days and Moore makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, as to the condition of or performance of any leased equipment and Lessee agrees to immediately cease use of the equipment and contact Field Days and Moore if any of the lease equipment develops any indication defect or improper working conditions. Lessee agrees to use the equipment at Lessees own risk.
Breach/Indemnity/Arbitration: In the event that Lessee breaches any of the terms of this lease, that Lessee will pay for all consequential damages and further indemnify Field Days and Moore for all costs incurred by Field Days and Moore incurred in enforcing the terms of the lease or in defending any claim or lawsuit arising out of the operation of said equipment, including the amount of any judgment, attorney’s fees and costs. If Field Days and Moore determines, within its own discretion, that Lessee has failed, in any way, to observe or comply with the conditions of this lease, Field Days and Moore may exercise any of the following remedies: termination of this agreement; renter property and retake the equipment; declare any outstanding rent and charges immediately due and payable and initiate whatever legal proceedings necessary to recover said equipment or monies; and/or pursue any additional remedies available it by law. If a conflict arises, Field Days and Moore and Lessee will abide by the Field Days and Moore state laws and forgo filing a lawsuit to solve the dispute.
Overnight Rentals: Lessee understands and acknowledges that any blowers are to be removed from the inflatable device and locked up in a secure location overnight along with any / tables / chairs / tents / generators.
Event Décor/ Planning Contract
Please review Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) Special Event Décor/Planning Contract. The following terms and conditions are established to assist you in arranging your event. These terms and conditions are intended to ensure the highest level of decorating services. Your event will be confirmed when you have read and sign the following policies, and supplied Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore).
How booking works:
- A final consultation will occur to review all pertinent details
- A proposal for services is outlined and shared
- A package is selected, a contract is signed, and a 50% deposit is required for final booking and date reservation.
- Events occurring within two weeks of the contract date will require a 75% deposit due to possible rush orders on certain items.
- Upon booking, all outside vendor decisions are secured (i.e. treats, backdrops, marquee letters, etc.)
- One week prior to the event, Balloons N Moore will confirm all details for final set-up and delivery
- The day of the event, myself and/or my team will arrive, set-up, and have a final sign-off for your approval
- Immediately following the event, the team returns to breakdown and gather all equipment used for the event. Final payment is due at that time.
Payment and Deposits
Billing arrangements for all events must be made in accordance with the policies set out below, unless otherwise negotiated.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking with 25% of the deposit being non-refundable.
Balance of payment must be paid prior to service, unless otherwise specified and arranged. We accept cash, Zelle, Cashapp, and Paypal.
- Zelle firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-680-0093
- Cashapp: $KassidyM3
- Paypal: email@example.com
- A final bill for any damage and/or missing equipment will be sent to the Client within 14 days following the event. Payment is due upon receipt.
- Should the Client wish to cancel the booking within one week notice of the event date, Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) will retain the non-refundable deposit as liquidated damages.
- If orders have already been placed for the event and it exceeds the non-refundable deposit, the Client will be billed for the remaining amount.
- Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) will agree to arrive promptly at the predetermined time. All rental and décor items will be in excellent condition and professionally decorated in accordance with the agreed upon item or package reserved.
- The Client agrees to have the pre-arranged venue location open and ready for set up. The Client agree that the set-up area will be free from any articles or items that may inhibit delivery and/or set up of your decorations.
- Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) WILL NOT BE held responsible if these terms are not met and your event start time is delayed.
- Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) agree to return at the pre-designated time to retrieve all decorating items. In the event that any item is missing or damaged you agree to pay the cost of repair or replacement. If the Client agreed to book an outdoor set-up, the Client is responsible to have an alternate location available in the event of inclement weather. If no alternate location is available, the Client agrees and understands that some or all items may not be available for set up and use. In the instance agreed upon conditions are not met you agree to release Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) from all liability.
Changes to Decorating Plans
- During initial consultation, the Client will be given an invoice with price of decoration services and breakdown of additional rentals based on the Client’s needs for their event. It is the Client’s responsibility to check invoice for accuracy.
- Once a package price has been agreed upon, and items have been purchased, the Client may not ask for a reduction in price due to no longer needing items or needing less items. Changes to the decorating package are acceptable at the Client’s expense.
Decorating Arrangements (Client Responsibility)
- It is the Client’s responsibility to communicate with the venue (hall, hotel, etc.) and schedule a minimum of 2 hours for Decorator to perform the work.
- Some events may need more time, depending upon details required. If the venue will allow decorating the day before, Decorator will make every effort to accommodate this allowance. The Decorator will also need 1.5 hours for breakdown. Breakdown does not include clearing and bussing of tables, trash, etc. That is the responsibility of the venue and/or caterer.
Damage to Property
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure all equipment and supplies are returned in excellent and working order.
- The Client assumes all responsibility for any damages/theft to the property rented to the Client that may be caused by patrons, members, guests, or invitees.
- Rental of the location is the sole responsibility of the Client and it is recommended that the Client confirm with the location that Page 3 of 3 all necessary equipment/rooms are included.
- In the event that the Decorator deems the event to be unsafe, the Decorator reserves the right to halt all services rendered if the event has begun. If the event has not begun, then the Decorator will provide the same services on a different date. If the Client or the Client’s guest cause the event to become unsafe, then the Client will pay any fees (travel, rentals, staff, etc..) associated with changing the date of the services.
- It is agreed that Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) may display and use video and photographs from the event for internet promotions, social media promotions and any other noncommercial purposes thought proper by Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore). All videos or photographs are subject to be posted on all social networking sites for promotional purposes only.
- The Client is responsible for advising Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) in writing of any photos or videos he/she wishes not to be publicized. Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) possesses full ownership of all video and photos of the decorating process and final set up photographed by Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) and or its affiliates. Therefore, The Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) has permission to place their name and logo on any photographs taken by Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore)
- Based on the location of your event, an additional travel fee may be applicable. Please speak consult with us to determine whether a travel fee is applicable for your event.
BY MAKING A DEPOSIT, PAYING IN FULL, OR SIGNING MY NAME ON THIS CONTRACT I, BEING THE LESSEE, CONTACT PERSON, LESSEE REPRESENTATIVE, OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL ASSUMING THE ROLE OF LESSEE, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE COMPLETELY READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS CONTRACT AND ANY AND ALL ACCOMPANIED ADDENDUM(S). I HAVE BEEN FULLY INSTRUCTED BY Field Days & Moore (Balloons-N-Moore) PERSONNEL AS A TRAINED OPERATOR FOR THE AFOREMENTIONED EQUIPMENT AND HAVE HAD ALL OF MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED TO MY SATISFACTION. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ADHERING TO THE TERMS SET FORTH BY THIS RENTAL CONTRACT AGREEMENT AND ANY AND ALL ACCOMPANIED ADDENDUM(S).